NEXT STEP SCHOLARSHIPS
For secondary or tertiary students studying aviation, tourism or travel; or subjects relevant to a career in the museums sector.
- Aviation Next Step
- Visitor sector (Travel, Tourism, Museums) Next Step
The scholarships mean winners can enrol in their next level of ATTTO qualification and have all study-related costs up to the value of $1,000 covered by ATTTO.
Who can apply? Any secondary school or tertiary institute student who studies aviation, tourism, travel or museums.
Conditions: Winners must enrol in a qualification in a workplace or through their tertiary provider within 12 months of winning the scholarship.
Applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- Evidence of commitment to future career direction. This may be any evidence of a creative project, reference and or evidence of outstanding achievement in the field, and a submission answering this question: “If I had $1,000 to spend on professional development how would I spend it and how would this benefit my career?”
- A recommendation letter from a current teacher/tutor
- A photograph of themselves
- Details of previous work/volunteer experience and study
- Optional: additional related evidence may be attached